Best Juicers under $100 – Top 5 Budget Juicers
Choosing a juicer can be quite confusing. Very often people have to settle with the first thing they set their eyes on. This leads up to poor product choice and they often end up unsatisfied. All this is due to lack of expertise in juicers and most importantly the lack of research.
Whatever product a person decides, it all boils down to what they are satisfied with and if they are getting that product within their budget. Fortunately, there are many budget juicers available online and with a budget of a 100 dollars, you get to choose from a great deal of juicers. When buying juicers one needs to consider a few things. Below is the checklist for the same.
- The budget – of course this is something the consumer looks at while buying any kind of product, it is the same case with juicers.
- The space available – Before buying a juicer, one needs to make sure of the space he has got available in his or her kitchen.
- Items to juice – One needs to make sure of the items he/she will be juicing in the juicer they buy, it could anything from green leafy veggies and fruit juices for health geeks to spices for moms to sauté while cooking.
- Durability and the procedure of cleaning – This is something one needs to make sure of while buying a juicer.
- 1 Best Juicers under $100 – Top 5 Juicers Under $100
- 2 1. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
- 3 2. Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor
- 4 3. NutriChef High Power – 800 Watt Juice Extractor with Stainless Steel
- 5 4. VonShef 150W Slow Masticating Single Auger Juicer Extractor
- 6 5. Nutri Ninja Pro BL450
Best Juicers under $100 – Top 5 Juicers Under $100
Now that you know about the things you should look for in a juicer, below is a list of the Top 5 budget juicers under $100.
1. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
This is the highest rated juicer available in the market right now below $100. It is quite durable and provides a soothing experience when juicing. It is very ahead of its competitors in a number of aspects such as its ability to remove the pulp out of pulpy fruits. It consists of a really low number of components which provides an easy cleaning facility. Amazon currently has it on a 4.6/5 rating which is quite impressive. The product is priced at $99.99 online.
2. Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor
The product is known as the lion in the juicing industry. Its capable of extracting juices in seconds. It comes with a pulp basket and if plastic is attached to it by the user, the cleaning process becomes quite easy too. Its cheap pricing of $54 and a rating of 4.3/5 on Amazon make it second on our list.
3. NutriChef High Power – 800 Watt Juice Extractor with Stainless Steel
With the company claiming and proving that this juice extractor extracts 30% more juice than all of its rivals, this juicer makes it to third on our list. Its stainless steel design with a great filtering technology makes the product a must try for consumers. Also as the name suggests, its high 800W power can extract any kind of fruit available in today’s world. The juicer is rated 4.0/5 on Amazon and is available for $49.99.
4. VonShef 150W Slow Masticating Single Auger Juicer Extractor
VonShef has been in the juicing market for a while now and this juicer is one of the best they have on offer right now. Its 2L capacity, great pricing and ability to extract juices out of hard items like ginger makes it a good product to own. It is currently rated 4.0/5 on Amazon and is priced $79.99.
5. Nutri Ninja Pro BL450
This is one of the best juicers available in the market right now but still is 5th on our list due to its lack of simple components i.e. the product is tough to clean and keep. The product is rated 4.4/5 on Amazon and is priced at $69.99 which makes it worth a try.
Finally, it all comes down to your personal choice. All the juicers mentioned above perform very well and you can choose one among them as per your needs. If you have any doubts or queries about any of the products mention above then feel free to ask them in the comments section below.